Days & Times
- Wednesday 12:00 pm - 9:00 pm
- Friday 12:00 pm - 9:00 pm
- Collect from my house in BS41 9DP
- Notice Time
descriptionAn asian-western fusion where I have substituted papaya in the classic Thai Somtum dish for white cabbage and carrots. I compare it to the western coleslaw as it similarly uses shredded vegetables, but in place of mayonnaise, a spicy Somtum dressing is used. And because this is Somtum-style, baby tomatoes, beans and crushed peanuts have also been added.
- £6 for a generous portion for one, which can be eaten as a starter or side dish
- Served cold and ready to eat
- If you like it extra spicy, then just let me know
- The dressing traditionally uses fish sauce (FISH allergen) but this can be substituted with vegan fish sauce by request to make the dish totally vegan
- Please note: the gem lettuce and green beans in the pictures are just used for presentation and are not included
celery | cereals containing gluten | crustaceans | eggs | fish | lupin | milk | molluscs | mustard | tree nuts | peanuts | sesame seeds | soybeans | sulphites
Disclaimer: Allergens present will be highlighted in bold. As our food is prepared in home kitchens, it cannot be guaranteed to be 100% free of any potential allergen. Please contact the cook for questions.