Days & Times
- Wednesday 12:00 pm - 9:00 pm
- Friday 12:00 pm - 9:00 pm
- Collect from my house in BS41 9DP
- Notice Time
descriptionHoi tod is a crispy Thai-style pancake/omelette, infused with spring onions and mussels or oyster/shitake mushrooms and stir fried with garlic and beansprouts. To complement the richness of the dish, the dish is served with a tangy and slightly sweet and spicy dipping sauce, to be drizzled over the dish when served or serve separately for dipping into.
- Comes as a light meal for one or a side to share between two, with dipping sauce
- Choose from Hoi tod with mussels (without shell) for £9.95 or mushrooms for £8.95
- The egg can be omitted by request, for a vegan version or for allergy reasons
- The dish is gluten free as batter is made from tapioca and rice flour
- Best eaten hot straight away, but can be reheated in the microwave
celery | cereals containing gluten | crustaceans | eggs | fish| lupin | milk | molluscs | mustard | tree nuts | peanuts | sesame seeds | soybeans | sulphites
Disclaimer: Allergens present will be highlighted in bold. As our food is prepared in home kitchens, it cannot be guaranteed to be 100% free of any potential allergen. Please contact the cook for questions.