Days & Times
- Wednesday 12:00 pm - 9:00 pm
- Friday 12:00 pm - 9:00 pm
- Collect from my house in BS41 9DP
- Notice Time
descriptionFun fact - the name of this dish translates as 'train fried rice' as it could always be found served on trains! It's a dish my dad often made for my sisters and I as a quick but satisfying meal. The rice is stir fried with an assortment of vegetables such as broccoli, carrots and peppers and also comes with a wedge of lemon or lime and cucumber slices on the side, topped off with a crispy fried egg. Chilli can be added for extra kick, if requested. Option to add chicken, pancetta or fried tofu for an additional £1 (sulphites allergen relates to pancetta only).
- £8.95 serves one as a main course, or two people as a side dish
- +£1 for added chicken, pancetta or tofu
- Can be made without egg to make it vegan
- Please specify in order notes if you would like chillies added for a bit of a kick!
- Best eaten hot straight away but can be reheated at home in the microwave
celery | cereals containing gluten | crustaceans | eggs | fish | lupin | milk | molluscs | mustard | tree nuts | peanuts | sesame seeds | soybeans | sulphites
Disclaimer: Allergens present will be highlighted in bold. As our food is prepared in home kitchens, it cannot be guaranteed to be 100% free of any potential allergen. Please contact the cook for questions.