Days & Times
- Saturday 11:00 am - 4:00 pm
- Collection from my home in BS6.
- Notice Time
descriptionVerrines are small pots of either savoury or sweet things. I like to call them #littlepotsofpleasure as they are just big enough to satisfy your sweet craving without making you feel to full after a three-course meal. I offer the following varieties:
- gourmand dark chocolate ganache topped with dark cherries compote
- cinnamon mascarpone, topped with caramelized flambé apple compote sprinkled with speculos
- rhubarb, raspberry & blood orange compote (when in season) topped with vanilla greek yogurt
- £4 per pot, one pot per person is recommended.
- Please order 4 pots minimum
- Suitable for Vegetarians & are Gluten-Free
- These pots are chilled and should be eaten cold. Take out of the fridge half an hour before eating.
- Served in glass pots which you can keep or return to me
Disclaimer: Allergens present will be highlighted in bold. As our food is prepared in home kitchens, it cannot be guaranteed to be 100% free of any potential allergen. Please contact the cook for questions.