Days & Times
- Saturday 11:00 am - 4:00 pm
- Collection from my home in BS6.
- Notice Time
descriptionVerrines are small pots of either savoury or sweet things.
Generally served as part of an aperitif or the perfect small starter for a three course dinner when you want to impress your guests.
I offer a variety of options - here pureed roast peppers, topped with crumbled feta cheese, sprinkled with cumin & ground pistachios for a nice tri-color look.
- £5 per pot, one pot per person is recommended.
- Please order 4 pots minimum
- Suitable for Vegetarians
- These pots are chilled and should be eaten cold. Take out of the fridge half an hour before eating.
- Served in glass pots which you can keep or return to me
Please specify in the order notes if you have any special requests.
Disclaimer: Allergens present will be highlighted in bold. As our food is prepared in home kitchens, it cannot be guaranteed to be 100% free of any potential allergen. Please contact the cook for questions.