Days & Times
- Collection from my home in BS6.
- Notice Time
descriptionFreshly cooked soup with seasonal, organic vegetables. In Portugal, you eat soup every day and all-year round. Yes, even in the summer! It’s always eaten as a starter, followed by a main course. There are so many health benefits of eating soup, as they are filling yet very low in calories. All my soups are potato free, gluten free and vegan, as I only use extra virgin olive oil - never any dairy. One portion contains at least 2 of your 5-a-day. Choice of:
- the 'red one': tomato, butternut squash & rosemary
- the 'green one': either spinach, watercress or leek
- £5 for a 475ml tub (2 portions)
- Suitable for Vegans and Vegetarians and is Gluten-free
- Best served hot. All my soups are suitable to freeze for up to a month
Please specify in the order notes if you have any special requests.
Disclaimer: Allergens present will be highlighted in bold. As our food is prepared in home kitchens, it cannot be guaranteed to be 100% free of any potential allergen. Please contact the cook for questions.