Days & Times
- Wednesday 2:00 pm - 6:00 pm
- Thursday 2:00 pm - 5:30 pm
- Friday 2:00 pm - 5:30 pm
- Saturday 2:00 pm - 5:30 pm
- Sunday 2:00 pm - 5:30 pm
- Collection from my house in BS15.
- Notice Time
descriptionGreen Pea Masala, served with either rice or appam (South Indian hopper/savoury pancake)
- £10 with a side, £7 without - serves one as a main
- £10 includes either rice or three Appam
- Suitable for vegetarians and vegans
- Served warm and ready to eat, or you can let it cool, refrigerate and reheat yourself at a later time
celery | cereals containing gluten | crustaceans | eggs | fish | lupin | milk | molluscs | mustard | tree nuts | peanuts | sesame seeds | soybeans | sulphites
Disclaimer: Allergens present will be highlighted in bold. As our food is prepared in home kitchens, it cannot be guaranteed to be 100% free of any potential allergen. Please contact the cook for questions.