Days & Times
- Wednesday 2:00 pm - 6:00 pm
- Thursday 2:00 pm - 5:30 pm
- Friday 2:00 pm - 5:30 pm
- Saturday 2:00 pm - 5:30 pm
- Sunday 2:00 pm - 5:30 pm
- Collection from my house in BS15.
- Notice Time
descriptionMy aromatic and flavoursome biryani is made with your choice of meat or vegetables, alongside delicious Indian spices, red onion, green chilli, black pepper, tomato, yogurt, mint and coriander.
- £10-12 - serves one person generously as a main
- Choose between vegetable, chicken, beef and mutton
- The raita, mint and coriander comes on the side for you to add to your biryani
- Served warm and ready to eat, or you can let it cool, refrigerate and reheat yourself at a later time
Please specify in the order notes if you have any special requests.
celery | cereals containing gluten | crustaceans | eggs | fish | lupin | milk | molluscs | mustard | tree nuts | peanuts | sesame seeds | soybeans | sulphites
Disclaimer: Allergens present will be highlighted in bold. As our food is prepared in home kitchens, it cannot be guaranteed to be 100% free of any potential allergen. Please contact the cook for questions.