Days & Times
- Wednesday 2:00 pm - 6:00 pm
- Thursday 2:00 pm - 5:30 pm
- Friday 2:00 pm - 5:30 pm
- Saturday 2:00 pm - 5:30 pm
- Sunday 2:00 pm - 5:30 pm
- Collection from my house in BS15.
- Notice Time
descriptionIdil Sambar is a traditional South-Indian breakfast made with fluffy soft idil (savoury steamed cake), served with hot sambar (a tangy vegetable lentil curry). The idil is made with rice and whole urad dhal (black lentils) and fenugreek. The curry is made with mixed vegetables, mustard seeds, turmeric powder, red chilli powder, asafoetida, sambar powder, toor dal and tamarind.
- £10 - serves one as a main
- Suitable for vegetarians and vegans
- Consists of three idil (savoury rice cakes) and curry
- Hot in temperature, please specify if you would like it mild
- Served warm and ready to eat, or you can let it cool, refrigerate and reheat yourself at a later time.
celery | cereals containing gluten | crustaceans | eggs | fish | lupin | milk | molluscs | mustard | tree nuts | peanuts | sesame seeds | soybeans | sulphites
Disclaimer: Allergens present will be highlighted in bold. As our food is prepared in home kitchens, it cannot be guaranteed to be 100% free of any potential allergen. Please contact the cook for questions.