Days & Times
- Monday 1:00 pm - 9:00 pm
- Tuesday 1:00 pm - 9:00 pm
- Wednesday 1:00 pm - 9:00 pm
- Thursday 1:00 pm - 9:00 pm
- Friday 1:00 pm - 9:00 pm
- Saturday 1:00 pm - 9:00 pm
- Sunday 1:00 pm - 9:00 pm
- Collect from my home in TQ6
- Notice Time
descriptionGazpacho or Gaspacho, also called Andalusian gazpacho, is a vegetable Smoothie made of raw, blended vegetables. It originated in the southern regions of the Iberian peninsula and spread into other areas. Gazpacho is the quintessential summer smoothie or soup because all of the fresh ingredients are deliciously in season this time of year, and there’s no need to heat up your stove or oven! Gazpachos are made in a variety of delicious ways. Often they’re tomato-forward, such as in this recipe, but sometimes tomatoes share center stage with other fresh ingredients, like watermelon. Some gazpachos aren’t made with any tomatoes at all, such as white gazpacho, a chilled smoothie made with bread, blanched almonds, green grapes, cucumbers, olive oil, and garlic.
- £11 (two portions of 400ml each), £13 (1L)
- Suitable for Vegans and Vegetarians
- Best served cold. Store for Later: Gazpacho should stay fresh, refrigerated in an airtight non-reactive container up to 5 days.
Disclaimer: Allergens present will be highlighted in bold. As our food is prepared in home kitchens, it cannot be guaranteed to be 100% free of any potential allergen. Please contact the cook for questions.