Days & Times
- Monday 1:00 pm - 9:00 pm
- Tuesday 1:00 pm - 9:00 pm
- Wednesday 1:00 pm - 9:00 pm
- Thursday 1:00 pm - 9:00 pm
- Friday 1:00 pm - 9:00 pm
- Saturday 1:00 pm - 9:00 pm
- Sunday 1:00 pm - 9:00 pm
- Collect from my home in TQ6
- Notice Time
descriptionPisto is a traditional Spanish dish that's similar to ratatouille. It's made by sautéing a mix of chopped vegetables like tomatoes, bell peppers, courgette, onions, and eggplant, in olive oil. This time I have added some chickpeas to the original recipe to get an extra protein in the dish.
- £9.95 for one portion, serves two as tapa or one as a starter
- Served with piquitos (breadsticks)
Please specify in the order notes if you have any special requests.
celery | cereals containing gluten | crustaceans | eggs | fish | lupin | milk | molluscs | mustard | tree nuts | peanuts | sesame seeds | soybeans | sulphites
Disclaimer: Allergens present will be highlighted in bold. As our food is prepared in home kitchens, it cannot be guaranteed to be 100% free of any potential allergen. Please contact the cook for questions.