Days & Times
- Monday 1:00 pm - 9:00 pm
- Tuesday 1:00 pm - 9:00 pm
- Wednesday 1:00 pm - 9:00 pm
- Thursday 1:00 pm - 9:00 pm
- Friday 1:00 pm - 9:00 pm
- Saturday 1:00 pm - 9:00 pm
- Sunday 1:00 pm - 9:00 pm
- Collect from my home in TQ6
- Notice Time
descriptionWhat is Turron? Turron (or turrón as it is correctly spelt in Spanish) is Spanish nougat and comes in various forms. It is an essential sweet during Christmas time that can not be missing on any table. Each turrón serves 6-8. Flavours available:
- Milk Chocolate “El Lobo” £9.5 (Vegetarian, GF) - This is a hard and crispy turrón made with milk chocolate and crispy rice cereals. The kids favourite! Contains milk.
- Jijona £12.5 (Vegetarian, GF)- This is one of the two more popular turrón that all people love. It is made with Spanish Marcona almonds and Spanish honey called "one thousand flowers". The toasted almonds made a very nice smokey flavour. It is a soft and a bit sticky turrón. Just delicious. Contains egg and nuts
- Yema Tostada (Toasted Yolk) £11.5 (Vegetarian, GF) - This is a lovely sweet turrón made with egg yolks, ground Spanish Marcona almonds and brown caramelised sugar burn on top. Very soft and tender. Contains egg and nuts
- Nata y Nueces (Cream and Walnuts) £12.5 (Vegan, Vegetarian, GF) - All people love this turrón for a good reason! It is made with walnuts, ground almonds and condensed milk (vegan option available). Soft, tender and crispy! Contains cream and nuts.
- White Chocolate £9.5 (Vegetarian, GF) - Another kids favourite! It is stuffed with cranberries and pistachios. This is a hard and crispy turrón that you’ll be not able to stop eating! Contains nuts
- Coconut £9.5 (Vegan, Vegetarian, GF) - If you like coconut this is your turrón! You won't be disappointed. It's very sweet, tender and very filling!
- Check individual allergens for each Turron
- Best served at room temperature
Please see individual allergens
Disclaimer: Allergens present will be highlighted in bold. As our food is prepared in home kitchens, it cannot be guaranteed to be 100% free of any potential allergen. Please contact the cook for questions.