Days & Times
- Friday 9:00 am - 7:00 pm
Collection or Delivery
- Collection from my house in BS8 or delivery up to 1 mile from BS8 for £2.50.
- Notice Time
descriptionA rotating menu for collection Friday. Choose just a main for £16 or add a pudding for +£5 for the full experience.
- Main course: Slow cooked lamb shoulder cooked for over 5 hours in a tomato sauce full of onions, chiles, chocolate and cinnamon, creating a deeply rich, sweet and tangy stew with a nice warmth from the chillis. I use coconut oil for the cooking, free range/grass-fed local lamb and cheese made with free range dairy. Served with:
- Homemade guacamole
- Refreshing and zingy pico de gallo which is salsa made from tomatoes, onions, coriander, lemon and lime
- Pickled vegetables with garlic and chilies
- - Heritage blue corn tortillas filled with mild cheddar and red Leicester cheese
- Pudding: very gooey, chocolate brownie with walnuts and chocolate chunks - made with organic flour and eggs. Served with a clotted cream and a homemade salted caramel sauce made from scratch using free range cream and butter and fair trade sugar
- You will need to heat the lamb mole and the quesadillas at home but everything else will be ready to eat. Heating instructions will be provided.
Please specify in the order notes if you have any special requests.
Disclaimer: Allergens present will be highlighted in bold. As our food is prepared in home kitchens, it cannot be guaranteed to be 100% free of any potential allergen. Please contact the cook for questions.