Days & Times
- Friday 6:00 pm - 10:00 pm
- Saturday 12:00 pm - 6:00 pm
- Sunday 12:00 pm - 6:00 pm
Collection or Delivery
- Collection from my home in BS30 or delivery up to 2 miles from my house for £2.50.
- Notice Time
descriptionRožata, an ancient dessert from Dubrovnik, Croatia which dates to the 12th century. Somewhat similar to crème brûlée and crème caramel, rožata is characterized by a different preparation that results in a lighter, more fragrant pudding. It is scented with rose water with grated lemon zest and vanilla and covered in light caramel sauce. Perfect for dinner parties or just eaten as an indulgent dessert. A bit of warning - once you start it’s hard to stop eating it!
- £14 for one pudding (serves 6-8) or £25 for two puddings (serves 15)
- Suitable for Vegetarians and is Gluten-free
- Best stored in the fridge and taken out just before serving
Please specify in the order notes if you have any special requests.
celery | cereals containing gluten | crustaceans | eggs | fish | lupin | milk | molluscs | mustard | tree nuts | peanuts | sesame seeds | soybeans | sulphites
Disclaimer: Allergens present will be highlighted in bold. As our food is prepared in home kitchens, it cannot be guaranteed to be 100% free of any potential allergen. Please contact the cook for questions.