Days & Times
- Friday 6:00 pm - 10:00 pm
- Saturday 12:00 pm - 6:00 pm
- Sunday 12:00 pm - 6:00 pm
Collection or Delivery
- Collection from my home in BS30 or delivery up to 2 miles from my house for £2.50.
- Notice Time
descriptionUnique and unusual variety of baklava from Bosnia and Herzegovina - made with almonds and kajmak (similar to mascarpone and clotted cream) - is a stunning dessert. It has a more delicate flavour and is slightly less sweet than the Classic version. We love serving ours drizzled with butterscotch or salted caramel sauce.
- Whole (30 pieces) - £40, Half tray (12-16 pieces) - £20
- Suitable for Vegetarians
- Best served cold
- It also freezes really well
Please specify in the order notes if you have any special requests.
celery | cereals containing gluten | crustaceans | eggs | fish | lupin | milk | molluscs | mustard | tree nuts | peanuts | sesame seeds | soybeans | sulphites
Disclaimer: Allergens present will be highlighted in bold. As our food is prepared in home kitchens, it cannot be guaranteed to be 100% free of any potential allergen. Please contact the cook for questions.