Days & Times
- Friday 6:00 pm - 10:00 pm
- Saturday 12:00 pm - 6:00 pm
- Sunday 12:00 pm - 6:00 pm
Collection or Delivery
- Collection from my home in BS30 or delivery up to 2 miles from my house for £2.50.
- Notice Time
descriptionOrder whole trays of any combination of baklava that you wish! It keeps extremely well (at least 10 days when kept in the fridge). It also freezes well.
Whole - (at least 25 pieces) - £40
- Classic Baklava: Our classic Bosnian baklava is made with walnuts and butter. It is moist and rich, and should feel like ‘biting into honeycomb’. It is called queen of cakes and for a good reason. Great for dinner parties.
- Kajmak Baklava: Unique and unusual variety of baklava from Bosnia and Herzegovina - made with almonds and kajmak (similar to mascarpone and clotted cream) - is a stunning dessert. It has a more delicate flavour and is slightly less sweet than the Classic version.
- Sour Cherry Baklava: A more modern Balkan speciality. Decadent filling of sour cherry and walnut filling, finished with lemon syrup. Firm favourite of many regular customers.
- Suitable for Vegetarians
- Best served at room temperature
Please specify in the order notes if you have any special requests.
celery | cereals containing gluten | crustaceans | eggs | fish | lupin | milk | molluscs | mustard | tree nuts | peanuts | sesame seeds | soybeans | sulphites
Disclaimer: Allergens present will be highlighted in bold. As our food is prepared in home kitchens, it cannot be guaranteed to be 100% free of any potential allergen. Please contact the cook for questions.