Days & Times
- Monday 7:00 pm - 8:00 pm
- Tuesday 7:00 pm - 8:00 pm
- Wednesday 7:00 pm - 8:00 pm
- Thursday 7:00 pm - 8:00 pm
- Friday 7:00 pm - 8:00 pm
- Saturday 7:00 pm - 8:00 pm
- Sunday 7:00 pm - 8:00 pm
- Collect from my home in BS30.
- Notice Time
descriptionVery popular street food in Mauritius, they are made with split peas, onions, spring onions, coriander and chillies.
- 5 for £1 (minimum order of 25)
- +£2 for a pot of tomato & coriander chutney
- Served ready to eat
celery | cereals containing gluten | crustaceans | eggs | fish | lupin | milk | molluscs | mustard | tree nuts | peanuts | sesame seeds | soybeans | sulphites
Disclaimer: Allergens present will be highlighted in bold. As our food is prepared in home kitchens, it cannot be guaranteed to be 100% free of any potential allergen. Please contact the cook for questions.