Days & Times
- Monday 7:00 pm - 8:00 pm
- Tuesday 7:00 pm - 8:00 pm
- Wednesday 7:00 pm - 8:00 pm
- Thursday 7:00 pm - 8:00 pm
- Friday 7:00 pm - 8:00 pm
- Saturday 7:00 pm - 8:00 pm
- Sunday 7:00 pm - 8:00 pm
- Collect from my home in BS30.
- Notice Time
descriptionVery popular, made with chicken on the bone, potatoes, fried onions, garlic and ginger, spices.
- £10 serves one as a main
- Or order 6 portions for £50
- Add chutney for £2 per person
- Served hot ready to eat or to reheat at home
celery | cereals containing gluten | crustaceans | eggs | fish | lupin | milk | molluscs | mustard | tree nuts | peanuts | sesame seeds | soybeans | sulphites
Disclaimer: Allergens present will be highlighted in bold. As our food is prepared in home kitchens, it cannot be guaranteed to be 100% free of any potential allergen. Please contact the cook for questions.