Days & Times
- Thursday 10:00 am - 9:00 pm
- Friday 10:00 am - 9:00 pm
- Saturday 10:00 am - 9:00 pm
- Sunday 10:00 am - 9:00 pm
Collection or delivery
- Collection from my home in BA15 or delivery within 2 miles of my house for £2.
- Notice Time
descriptionThis recipe is from the book #HungerForFreedom by AnnaTrapido - a food chronicle of Nelson Mandela's life. This is the curry cooked by Farida Omar, wife of Dullah Omar (Madiba's lawyer) who smuggled it into Pollsmoor for Mandela and his fellow Rivonia Trialists. It's as traditional a chicken curry as it gets. Cooked from scratch with a delicious mix of spices. Best served with my rotis! (also available to buy).
- Serves 8 - £36, Serves 4 - £18 and Serves 2 - £9
- Best served hot
Please specify in the order notes if you have any special requests.
Disclaimer: Allergens present will be highlighted in bold. As our food is prepared in home kitchens, it cannot be guaranteed to be 100% free of any potential allergen. Please contact the cook for questions.