Days & Times
- Thursday 4:00 pm - 8:00 pm
- Friday 4:00 pm - 8:00 pm
- Saturday 4:00 pm - 8:00 pm
- Collection from my house in BA2.
- Notice Time
descriptionThis is a pre-dinner treat that Italians have after work, usually between 5 pm and 8 pm. My personal aperitivo (for one) includes:
- 1 aubergine ball (my speciality)
- 1 potatoes croquet
- A few slices of homemade focaccia
- 2 zeppoline (a kind of fried pizza bite)
- 1 small cheese and salami panino
- 1 pizza roll
- 1 pizza sausage roll
- 1 Spritz jelly
Aperitivo is not supposed to replace dinner but you can easily make it an "Aperi-dinner" adding maybe some Italian selection of cheese and cured meat, chips and salted nuts or look at my menu for ideas.
- Minimum order of 2 servings
- Served ready to eat
Please specify in the order notes if you have any special requests.
celery | cereals containing gluten | crustaceans | eggs | fish | lupin | milk | molluscs | mustard | tree nuts | peanuts | sesame seeds | soybeans | sulphites
Disclaimer: Allergens present will be highlighted in bold. As our food is prepared in home kitchens, it cannot be guaranteed to be 100% free of any potential allergen. Please contact the cook for questions.