Days & Times
- Monday 10:00 am - 7:00 pm
- Wednesday 10:00 am - 7:00 pm
- Friday 10:00 am - 7:00 pm
- Saturday 10:00 am - 7:00 pm
- Sunday 10:00 am - 7:00 pm
- Collection from my home in BS2.
- Notice Time
descriptionBeans and Falafel are a traditional Egyptian comfort food. The dish is made with Egyptian beans and flavoured with tahini, tomato sauce and onions, and the option of chorizo sausage. The falafels are made from scratch using chickpeas, mashed beans, coriander and spices.
- £ 8.50 per serving (with chorizo sausage) or £6.50 per serving (without sausage, vegan)
- Vegan and Vegetarians option available. Dish is completely Gluten-free
- Best served hot
Please specify in the order notes if you have any special requests.
celery | cereals containing gluten | crustaceans | eggs | fish | lupin | milk | molluscs | mustard | tree nuts | peanuts | sesame seeds | soybeans | sulphites
Disclaimer: Allergens present will be highlighted in bold. As our food is prepared in home kitchens, it cannot be guaranteed to be 100% free of any potential allergen. Please contact the cook for questions.