Days & Times
- Monday 10:00 am - 7:00 pm
- Wednesday 10:00 am - 7:00 pm
- Friday 10:00 am - 7:00 pm
- Saturday 10:00 am - 7:00 pm
- Sunday 10:00 am - 7:00 pm
- Collection from my home in BS2.
- Notice Time
descriptionOkra (Bamya) is a vegetable dished cooked with tomato sauce, garlic, onions and traditional Egyptian spices. Bamya is a main dish best served with bread or rice.
- £8 per portion (meat), £6 per portion (vegan)
- Bamya can also include minced meat (choices of lamb, beef or goat available). Vegan (no mince option), can be made gluten-free upon request through the order notes during checkout
- Best served hot
Please specify in the order notes if you have any special requests.
celery | cereals containing gluten | crustaceans | eggs | fish | lupin | milk | molluscs | mustard | tree nuts | peanuts | sesame seeds | soybeans | sulphites
Disclaimer: Allergens present will be highlighted in bold. As our food is prepared in home kitchens, it cannot be guaranteed to be 100% free of any potential allergen. Please contact the cook for questions.