Days & Times
- Monday 10:00 am - 7:00 pm
- Wednesday 10:00 am - 7:00 pm
- Friday 10:00 am - 7:00 pm
- Saturday 10:00 am - 7:00 pm
- Sunday 10:00 am - 7:00 pm
- Collection from my home in BS2.
- Notice Time
descriptionKosheri is a traditional Egyptian street food and the national dish. It is made with brown lentils, pasta and rice, and topped with tomato sauce, garlic sauce and crispy onions. For additional kick, have it with chili sauce.
- £8.50 for a portion, serves one
- Suitable for Vegans and Vegetarians. Can be made gluten-free upon request through order notes during checkout
- Best served hot
Please specify in the order notes if you have any special requests.
celery | cereals containing gluten | crustaceans | eggs | fish | lupin | milk | molluscs | mustard | tree nuts | peanuts | sesame seeds | soybeans | sulphites
Disclaimer: Allergens present will be highlighted in bold. As our food is prepared in home kitchens, it cannot be guaranteed to be 100% free of any potential allergen. Please contact the cook for questions.