Days & Times
- Friday 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm
- Saturday 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm
- Sunday 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm
- Collect from my house in BS7
- Notice Time
Order by 2pm for same-day
descriptionWeekly changing Middle-Eastern feast with 1, 2 or 3 courses, gluten free and vegan options available. XL option now available on main course (+£6.50).
- STARTER: (v) SKubbana – Yemeni brioche – served with Matbucha sauce (slow cooked tomato, chili and smoked paprika). contains gluten. G/F option - flatbread (chickpea flour).
- MAIN (MEAT): Slow cooked pulled lamb leg (6 hours in oven) spiced with ras-al-hanout, lemon pickle and herbs, served with grilled fennel, tomato and a whole chili on a flatbread. Drizzled with tahina sauce and Amba (Iraqi mango sauce) and on the side, a salad of mixed herbs (coriander, mint, dill and parsley) with onion and sumac. contains sesame, gluten, mustard. G/F Flatbread available (chickpea flour)
- MAIN (VEG) Aubergine Moussaka with potato and mushrooms, cooked in tomato sauce (with a bit of a chili kick!), served on a flatbread and drizzled with tahina sauce. On the side, a hummus pot with za’atar and olive oil. contains sesame, gluten. G/F Flatbread available (chickpea flour).
- DESSERT: (vg) Basbousa – Egyptian semolina cake with cardamom and rose water syrup, served with a mixed berry coulis. Contains gluten.
If opting for two courses, please specify if you would like starter or dessert in the order notes. Also mention in the order notes if you have any special requests.
Disclaimer: Allergens present will be highlighted in bold. As our food is prepared in home kitchens, it cannot be guaranteed to be 100% free of any potential allergen. Please contact the cook for questions.