Days & Times
- Tuesday 6:00 pm - 10:00 pm
- Wednesday 6:00 pm - 10:00 pm
- Thursday 6:00 pm - 10:00 pm
- Friday 6:00 pm - 10:00 pm
- Sunday 6:00 pm - 10:00 pm
Collection or Delivery
- Collect from my home in BS5 or delivery across Bristol for £3
- Notice Time
descriptionThe literal translation of Nasi Goreng is “fried rice” in Indonesian and Malaysia. The main difference between Nasi Goreng and other fried rice is that the sauce is made with "kecap manis", a sweet soy sauce that makes the rice dark brown from caramelising the rice when it cooks. Hakim serves his Nasi Goreng with his red-sauce beef, a fried egg, cucumber, tomato, fresh lime and prawn crackers.
- £9 serves one as a main
- Served warm and ready to eat
Please specify in the order notes if you have any special requests.
celery | cereals containing gluten | crustaceans | eggs | fish | lupin | milk | molluscs | mustard | tree nuts | peanuts | sesame seeds | soybeans | sulphites
Disclaimer: Allergens present will be highlighted in bold. As our food is prepared in home kitchens, it cannot be guaranteed to be 100% free of any potential allergen. Please contact the cook for questions.