Days & Times
- Tuesday 11:30 am - 4:00 pm
- Wednesday 11:00 am - 4:00 pm
- Friday 11:00 am - 4:00 pm
- Saturday 11:00 am - 4:00 pm
- Sunday 11:00 am - 4:00 pm
- Collect from my home in BS2.
- Notice Time
descriptionLentil Koftes are a traditional and delicious starter in Turkish cuisine. This vegan snack is made from a mixture of red lentils. Made by combining fine bulgur, onion, parsley, spices and lemon juice, lentil koftes are both healthy and satisfying.
- £8 - serves two as a side
- Suitable for vegetarians and vegans
- Best served warm/li>
Please specify in the order notes if you have any special requests.
celery | cereals containing gluten | crustaceans | eggs | fish | lupin | milk | molluscs | mustard | tree nuts | peanuts | sesame seeds | soybeans | sulphites
Disclaimer: Allergens present will be highlighted in bold. As our food is prepared in home kitchens, it cannot be guaranteed to be 100% free of any potential allergen. Please contact the cook for questions.