Days & Times
- Monday 5:00 pm - 9:00 pm
- Tuesday 5:00 pm - 9:00 pm
- Wednesday 5:00 pm - 9:00 pm
- Thursday 5:00 pm - 9:00 pm
- Friday 5:00 pm - 9:00 pm
- Saturday 5:00 pm - 9:00 pm
- Sunday 5:30 pm - 9:00 pm
Collection or Delivery
- I offer collection and delivery up to 9 miles from my home. Delivery cost depends on location.
- Notice Time
descriptionCold pressing is a slow juicing method to extract as much as possible from the fruits and vegetables. Other common juicing methods use a lot of friction which significantly reduces the properties of the fruits and vegetables and can lead to oxidisation, which significantly reduces the shelf life of the juice. My cold press juices are my most popular juice for this reason!
- Each bottle is 330ml and serves one person.
- 1 bottle for £4.50, 2 bottles for £8, 3 bottles for £12.
- Juices will stay fresh up to 5 days if refrigerated.
- A mix of any flavours is available, please specify chosen flavours in order notes.
- Beets lemonade: Beets, apple, lemon and cucumber.
- Green dream: Kiwi, cucumber, celery.
- Brain juice: Grapes, blueberry & basil.
- Replenisher: Kiwi, apple, pineapple & orange.
- The Vision: Carrot, orange, turmeric & ginger.
- Detoxifier: Beets, apple, carrots & ginger.
- Sweet carrot: Apple, carrot & parsley.
- Fiery Pineapple: Pineapple & ginger.
celery | cereals containing gluten | crustaceans | eggs | fish | lupin | milk | molluscs | mustard | tree nuts | peanuts | sesame seeds | soybeans | sulphites
Disclaimer: Allergens present will be highlighted in bold. As our food is prepared in home kitchens, it cannot be guaranteed to be 100% free of any potential allergen. Please contact the cook for questions.