Days & Times
- Monday 7:00 am - 9:00 pm
- Tuesday 7:00 am - 9:00 pm
- Wednesday 7:00 am - 9:00 pm
- Thursday 7:00 am - 9:00 pm
- Friday 7:00 am - 9:00 pm
- Saturday 7:00 am - 9:00 pm
- Sunday 7:00 am - 9:00 pm
- Collection from my home in BS5.
- Notice Time
descriptionThis Afghani wrap (also known as a Kabuli burger) is totally new in the UK (and definitely in Bristol), but is really popular in Afghanistan. It is made up of soft Afghani bread rolled around chips, cabbage, coriander, onion, boiled egg, beef and chicken sausages, and flavoured with beautiful Afghani spices.
- £7.50 per wrap, serves one person generously
- 10% of the sales of each wrap goes towards helping women and girls who are not allowed to go to work and school in Afghanistan
- I will make your wrap to be collected and eaten warm, but you can also request to have it cold to reheat at a later time.
Please specify in the order notes if you have any special requests.
celery | cereals containing gluten | crustaceans | eggs | fish | lupin | milk | molluscs | mustard | tree nuts | peanuts | sesame seeds | soybeans | sulphites
Disclaimer: Allergens present will be highlighted in bold. As our food is prepared in home kitchens, it cannot be guaranteed to be 100% free of any potential allergen. Please contact the cook for questions.