Days & Times
- Monday 6:00 pm - 9:00 pm
- Tuesday 6:00 pm - 9:00 pm
- Wednesday 6:00 pm - 9:00 pm
- Thursday 6:00 pm - 9:00 pm
- Friday 6:00 pm - 9:00 pm
- Saturday 10:00 am - 6:00 pm
- Sunday 10:00 am - 6:00 pm
Collection or delivery
- Collection mostly. from my home in BS13, but I can offer delivery within 1 mile of BS13 when you spend a minimum of £20.
- Notice Time
- Pecan Pie: £25, 10" - Pecan Pie is considered a speciality of the Southern U.S, made with delicious flaky pastry and traditional Louisiana pecan pie filling. The rich and gooey slightly caramelised mixture is made with corn syrup, chopped pecans and molasses and maple syrup; all topped up with more nuts! This Pie is great served with generous dollop of soured cream to balance the sweetness!
- Lemon Meringue Pie: £25, 10” - This delicious pie is made of sweet, short pastry that melts in your mouth, sharp home made lemon curd and generously topped up with toasted Swiss meringue. That perfect combination of sweet sour and flaky pastry is an old time favourite in many households!
- Polish Apple & Cinnamon Pie with Golden Meringue: £25, 10” - Traditional Polish cake for any occasion. Delicate and sweet pastry layered with sour apples generously seasoned with cinnamon. All that hopped up with delicate meringue and covered with more shortcrust pastry. Amazing served warm or cold with custard or ice cream! Taste of Poland on your plate!
- Mississippi Mud Pie: £25, 10” - Mississippi Mud pie is a chocolate based dessert pie, the treat contains gooey chocolate sauce on top of crumbly chocolate crust, topped up with whipped cream and grated chocolate. Ideal dessert for chocolate lovers!
- Suitable for Vegetarians
- Best Served warm
Please specify in the order notes if you have any special requests.
Disclaimer: Allergens present will be highlighted in bold. As our food is prepared in home kitchens, it cannot be guaranteed to be 100% free of any potential allergen. Please contact the cook for questions.