Days & Times
- Friday 6:00 pm - 10:00 pm
- Saturday 12:00 pm - 6:00 pm
- Sunday 12:00 pm - 6:00 pm
Collection or Delivery
- Collection from my home in BS30 or delivery up to 2 miles from my house for £2.50.
- Notice Time
descriptionBeautiful vegetarian stew bursting with Mediterranean flavours - peppers, tomatoes, onions, garlic and parsley. Our version has long grain rice as it gives it a nice texture. Sataraš can be eaten for lunch or dinner with a chunk of lovely Travnik cheese (very similar to feta) and a slice of crusty bread. It is also served as a side dish to meaty dishes. Some people even have it for breakfast with a fried egg on top.
- £7 as a main dish, served with locally sourced Travnik cheese
- Suitable for Vegetarians and is Gluten-free
- Can be made vegan on request
- Best served cold
Please specify in the order notes if you have any special requests.
celery | cereals containing gluten | crustaceans | eggs | fish | lupin | milk | molluscs | mustard | tree nuts | peanuts | sesame seeds | soybeans | sulphites
Disclaimer: Allergens present will be highlighted in bold. As our food is prepared in home kitchens, it cannot be guaranteed to be 100% free of any potential allergen. Please contact the cook for questions.