Days & Times
- Thursday 9:00 am - 8:00 pm
- Friday 9:00 am - 8:00 pm
- Saturday 9:00 am - 8:00 pm
- Sunday 9:00 am - 8:00 pm
- Collection from my home in Clifton. My general availability tends to be Thursday-Sunday however if you would like something outside of then, get in touch via the "Ask me a question" button and I will let you know if I'm available.
- Notice Time
descriptionMy shortcrust pastry is made with butter and a mix of organic spelt and white flours. Quiches are perfect for a brunch, dinner or picnic! They pair really well with a salad or soup. The pies are decorated according to my inspiration, the photos are only examples.
- From £19 to £25, 10 inches, 6-8 servings
- Flavour Options:
- Quiche Lorraine, the traditional - £19
- Bacon, leeks and tenderstem broccoli - £23
- Spinach and goat cheese - £22 (Vegetarian option)
- Spinach and salmon - £25
- Leeks, chicken and tomato - £24
- Butternut squash, kale, lardons and pine nuts - £23 (without lardons, £21.5)
- Roasted Veggies and Feta Quiche - £22 (Vegetarian option)
- Squash quiche no lardons - £21.50
- Best served hot
Please specify in the order notes if you have any special requests.
Disclaimer: Allergens present will be highlighted in bold. As our food is prepared in home kitchens, it cannot be guaranteed to be 100% free of any potential allergen. Please contact the cook for questions.