3 courses for £20pp
3 courses for £20pp
Three-course meal £20pp. Minimum of 2 orders. Please select your main of choice and let me know in the order notes at checkout your starter and dessert selection for each meal.
Choose your starter:
1. Polentine al Gorgonzola e noci – contains: milk, nuts
Polenta discs with gorgonzola & Roasted Walnut. Polenta is an Italian dish made of cornmeal (gluten-free). After cooked, it’s flattened in a tray and left to cool down until it solidifies and then shaped into discs. It is dressed with melted gorgonzola and roasted walnut kernel on top.
2. Involtini di melazane con prosciutto e mozzarella – contains: milk
Roasted Aubergine’s rolls stuffed with ham and mozzarella fiordilatte. Cooked in a fresh tomato sauce and seasoned with extra virgin olive oil and Parmigiano Reggiano.
Select your main course:
3. Cannelloni di Carne – contains: milk, eggs, nuts, cereals containing gluten
This Classic Beef Cannelloni recipe has to be Italian comfort food at its best. Cannelloni stuffed with beef meat, cooked in a bit of tomato, mixed with eggs and parmesan and topped with a fresh tomato sauce and bechamel and then baked until it gets a golden look.
4. Cannelloni di ricotta e spinaci – contains: milk, eggs, nuts, cereals containing gluten
Spinach & Ricotta Cannelloni. Cannelloni is a tube-shaped dry pasta stuffed with spinach, ricotta and parmesan and topped with a simple, tasty tomato sauce and bechamel
Choose your dessert:
5. Tiramisu – contains: milk, eggs, nuts, cereals containing gluten
Tiramisù is the most famous Italian dessert in the world. It’s made with three simple ingredients, but well combined and very tasty! It’s composed by Savoiardi biscuits, drenched in espresso coffee, covered by layers of mascarpone cream and topped with cocoa powder.
6. Crema pasticcera con biscotti e pinoli – contains: milk, eggs, nuts, cereals containing gluten
Homemade Custard biscuits & Pine nuts dessert. Served over a butter biscuits base and topped with pine nuts and Icing sugar.